Permanent of Australia
Building Society
The Permanent of Australia Building Society started in 1939.
The Queensland Co-operative Permanent Building and Investment Society transferred into the Permanent of
Australia in 1964.
The Manufacturers Permanent Building Society transferred into the Permanent of Australia in 1972.
The Western Co-operative Building Society transferred into the Permanent of Australia in 1973.
The R & G Advance Permanent Building Society transferred into the Permanent of Australia in 1978.